Terms and conditions of Mr Chill Private Limited Ltd apply between you, the user of this website and Mr Chill Private Limited Ltd (Burrf), the owner and the hand of the website. It is advised to read the terms and conditions carefully. Your agreement to adhere to and be bound by the terms and conditions is estimated to occur upon the first use of this website. In case you don’t want to agree to these guidelines and terms & conditions, you should stop surfing and using the website immediately.
According to these terms and conditions, User or Users of any third party can access the website and are not either employed by Mr Chill Private Limited Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or engaged as an advisor or a consultant or if offering services to the website, and accessing it in connection with the provision of such solutions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
In order to use this website, you must be at least 18 years of age or above. By using the website and agreeing to our terms and conditions, you represent and authorise that you are 18 years of age.
- All content on the website, unless uploaded by the user, is the property of Mr Chill Private Limited Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties.
- Our Terms and Conditions, any content such as text, images, graphics, video, audio, data compilation, software, page layout, and underlying code, and any form of information that can be stored in a computer appears on or as part of this website, including content uploaded by Users.
- Nothing that you see or come across on this website shall be interpreted as granting, by implication, any licence or right to use any logo, trademark, or service mark displayed on the website without the owner’s written permission.
- You may, for your personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: display, retrieve, and view the content on the computer screen.
- You are restricted from reproducing, modifying, copying, distributing, or using any content on our website for personal or commercial purposes without any permission from Mr Chill Private Limited Ltd.
You are restricted from using the website for any of the below-listed purposes:
- You must not use the content on the website in any way that may cause damage to the website, interfere with the other user’s use, or hinder the enjoyment of the website.
- In any way that can be unlawful, harmful, abusive, threatening, harassing, or otherwise objectionable or considered breaching any law or governmental order.
- Creating, transmitting, or even storing digital copies of the content that is protected by copyright without proper licence or permission from the owner of Mr Chill Private Limited Ltd.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This website may entail links to other websites unless you see any statement; these sites are not under the authority of Mr Chill Private Limited Ltd or our affiliation.
We are not responsible for the content of other websites and disclaim liability for any forms of damage or loss due to their use.